Welcome to September 2019. For our flight students there have been many changes at Third Coast Aviation in the last month…
Our Flight Line
Our flight line has undergone some changes and upgrades:
- “Stars & Stripes” N9996U (Grumman Cheetah) is back on our flight line with a new engine. The Garmin 430 is now a 430W with updated database.
- “Racer” N26256 (Grumman Cheetah) has been running well with new lights. Avionics had a refresh with GPS database update.
- “Twinkie” N19VS (Piper Twin Comanche) is undergoing an annual in our very own maintenance shop on Ellington Field (more on that later). New reservations are being accepted after September 15.
- “Sexy Chick” N194SC flew back to Sport Cruiser in San Sebastion, Florida – we will miss her! We would like to thank Sport Cruiser America for our time with N194SC.
Call Robert at (979) 473-9922 to get on the schedule – September 2019 is lightly scheduled so far. Thursday & Saturday mornings Jon Disler and Robert are scheduled to be at Texas Gulf Coast Regional Airport (KLBX).
Third Coast Aviation provides aviation maintenance to our own flight line as well as other piston aircraft throughout the Houston region. We are filling niche in focusing on piston aircraft with AN EXPERIENCE above our competition – concierge level service, interactive maintenance integrating our clients into each step of their aircraft’s maintenance. Our personnel includes:
- Shane Watters, Director of Maintenance and FAA Inspection Authorization (‘IA’);
- David Flake, Manager of Maintenance and a senior A&P mechanic with over 15 years experience;
- Ken Briden, commercial pilot and A&P mechanic; and others.
Call David at (409) 998-1231 to schedule any aviation maintenancein September 2019 . We are schedule to be Beaumont Municipal Airport every other Friday.
September 2019 Magnus Fusion 212 delivery
Even though we bid our “Sexy Chick” farewell, we are proud to announce we are in negotiations with Magnus Aircraft of America to become their first US distributor! We have purchased their first US based aircraft, to be delivered sometime in the coming weeks. The Fusion 212 looks a lot like the Sport Cruiser, but with major upgrades airframe wise.
Call Tony at (979) 473-9922 to be one of the first to fly the new Fusion 212 hitting our flight line.
In September 2019 Wendy Lou Bryant is no longer with us, but you can schedule flight times online with your Flight Schedule Pro account (flightschedulepro.com) or call me (Robert) on the company number (979) 473-9822 or on my cell phone (281) 435-3917.
About Third Coast Aviation
Providing a clear path for students transitioning to an aviation career through financing, competent & safe flight training, affordable aircraft, and access to jobs after training.TCA mission statement
Founded in January 2017, Third Coast Aviation (‘TCA‘) is a Texas Gulf Coast aviation company providing Part 61 flight training, aircraft acquisition, sales, and management services. Our seasoned Certified Flight Instructors (CFI, CFII, and MEI) deliver flight training from Discovery Flights to Private Pilot License (PPL), Commercial Pilots License (CPL), CFI and beyond. Our admissions professionals help individuals transition into professional careers through our partnerships with regional air carriers such as GoJet Airlines Inc.; our business-to-business (‘B2B’) clientele provide explosive growth opportunity and longevity for our staff of Certified Flight Instructors (‘CFI’), maintenance professionals, and an exhilarating place for our students to learn!
© 2017 – 2019 by Third Coast Aviation LLC, all rights reserved.