Third Coast Aviation (‘TCA‘) is growing rapidly, and our business plan focuses on providing services throughout the Texas Gulf Coast region in a “Hub & Spoke” system of facilities. As of April 2018, we have two offices providing CFR Part 61 flight training for student pilots, aircraft acquisition, and aircraft sales & management services.
Facilities in our “Hub & Spoke” system
With our February 2018 announcement, our headquarters moved to Ellington Field (EFD) in Houston, Texas right off Interstate Highway 45 and Beltway 8. Ellington Field is also a U.S. Air Force military base, NASA facility, home to the Lone Star Flight Museum, and a Coast Guard base. Since the airport is currently under construction, many driving navigational aids provide incorrect directions, so here are the directions once you get onto the airport property at the main gate:
- Enter Ellington Field on Hillard Street.
- Turn LEFT on Aerospace Avenue, going past the Lone Start Flight Museum.
- Before entering the US Air Force base, turn RIGHT on Popa Street.
- Turn LEFT on Nelson Street.
- Make a RIGHT onto Scholl Street until it dead ends.
- Turn RIGHT on Brantly Street.
- And then make an immediate LEFT onto Blume Avenue.
- Our office is at 11200 Blume Avenue, Houston Texas 77034. Park anywhere in front of the building and come into the front doors (you will see the TCA logo on the right front door).
Our original office at Texas Gulf Coast Regional Airport (LBX) in Angleton, Texas is now just one of our Part 61 flight training offices. Limited training is done at this facility, so please talk to TCA personnel to book your time here. Since our founding, we have been dedicated to supporting Brazoria County pilots:
- See any public notices from LBX (1) that we are asked to disseminate, including FAA Notice 14 ASW 14 NR…
About Third Coast Aviation
Founded in January 2017, Third Coast Aviation (‘TCA‘) is a Texas Gulf Coast aviation company providing Part 61 flight training, aircraft acquisition, sales, and management services. Our seasoned Certified Flight Instructors (CFI, CFII, and MEI) deliver flight training from Discovery Flights to Private Pilot License (PPL), Commercial Pilots License (CPL), CFI and beyond. Our admissions professionals help individuals transition into professional careers through our partnerships with regional air carriers such as GoJet Airlines Inc.; our business-to-business (‘B2B’) clientele provide explosive growth opportunity and longevity for our staff of Certified Flight Instructors (‘CFI’), maintenance professionals, and an exhilarating place for our students to learn!
© 2017 – 2019 by Third Coast Aviation LLC, all rights reserved.