Founded in January 2017, Third Coast Aviation LLC (“TCA“) is a general aviation company serving the Texas Gulf Coast providing Title 14 CFR Part 61 flight training and aircraft brokering. Our personnel provide Certified Flight Instructor (CFI, CFII, and MEI) services to student pilots, delivering Discovery Flights through achieving their Private Pilot License (PPL), Instrument Rating (IR), Multi-Engine Rating, and Commercial Pilot License (CPL) – creating safe, competent pilots!
Come in today and get started – call (979) 473-9822 or email firstname.lastname@example.org!
Third Coast Aviation LLC’s flight training is differentiated from other flight schools because:
- we have an ELITE Systems P-1000 professional 5 screen system, an advanced aviation training device, so our students and pilots can train on the best platforms;
- we provide instrument rating training with our IFR certified aircraft as well as our two Sr. Certified Flight Instructor – Instrument (CFII); and
- we focus on creating a community for our students and pilots.
Third Coast Aviation LLC Locations
While Third Coast Aviation LLC has operations at many airports, we have offices in the following airports:
- Houston Southwest Airport, KAXH (website) (AOPA listing) – headquarters
- Texas Gulf Coast Regional Airport, KLBX (website) (AOPA listing) – AATD
With flight training out of the following airports:
- Pearland Regional Airport, KLVJ (website)
- Scholes International Airport at Galveston, KGLS (website)
Third Coast Aviation LLC Resources
- Flight training financing
- Pilot resources
- Student videos
- BSA aviation merit badge
- Third Coast Aviation LLC listings around the internet
© 2017 – 2018 by Third Coast Avaition LLC, all rights reserved.