Third Coast Aviation LLC (“TCA“) is a relatively new company, having been formed in January 2017 but we are growing rapidly, and our business plan focuses on providing services throughout the Texas Gulf Coast region in a “Hub & Spoke” system of facilities. As of April 2018, we have two offices providing CFR Part 61 flight training for student pilots, aircraft acquisition, and aircraft sales & management services.
Facilities in our “Hub & Spoke” system
With our February 2018 announcement, our headquarters is at Ellington Field (EFD) in Houston, Texas right off Interstate Highway 45 and Beltway 8, where we provide all of our services. Ellington Field is also a U.S. Air Force military base, NASA facility, home to the Lone Star Flight Museum, and a Coast Guard base. Since the airport is currently under construction, many driving navigational aids provide incorrect directions, so here are the directions once you get onto the airport property at the main gate:
- Enter Ellington Field on Hillard Street.
- Turn LEFT on Aerospace Avenue, going past the Lone Start Flight Museum.
- Before entering the US Air Force base, turn RIGHT on Popa Street.
- Turn LEFT on Nelson Street.
- Make a RIGHT onto Scholl Street until it dead ends.
- Turn RIGHT on Brantly Street.
- And then make an immediate LEFT onto Blume Avenue.
- Our office is at 11200 Blume Avenue, Houston Texas 77034. Park anywhere in front of the building and come into the front doors (you will see the TCA logo on the right front door.
Our original office at Texas Gulf Coast Regional Airport (LBX) in Angleton, Texas is now one of our CFR Part 61 flight training office for private multi-student courses only. Limited training is done at this facility, so please talk to TCA personnel to book your time here. Since our founding, we have been dedicated to support Brazoria County pilots.
- See any public notices from LBX (1) that we are asked to dissementate.
About Third Coast Aviation LLC
Founded in January 2017, Third Coast Aviation LLC is a general aviation company serving the Texas Gulf Coast region, providing CFR Part 61 flight training, aircraft acquisition services, and aircraft sales services. With ranks of seasoned Certified Flight Instructors (CFI, CFII, and MEI), we deliver services to student pilots, from Discovery Flights through their Private Pilot License (PPL) and beyond – creating safe, competent pilots! We don’t stop there, but continue serving pilots with TCA Group Ground School Workshops, BSA Aviation Badge Workshops, and a TCA Student Association.
Third Coast Aviation EFD / headquarters
11200 Blume Avenue, Houston, TX 77034
© 2018 by Third Coast Aviation LLC, all rights reserved.