December 27, 2018 (Ellington Field, Houston, Texas) — Third Coast Aviation (‘TCA‘) is proud to announces career transition funding for individuals transitioning to a career in aviation, funding that includes a smooth entry into our partner programs with regional airlines and a way to build hours bridging the gap between the commercial pilot license and the 1,500 flight hours required for an Airline Transport Pilot (‘ATP‘) license. Through a recently signed agreement, TCA offers funding through its programs with Meritize.
Get Credit for Your Merit
Funding your education on your own merit is within your reach. With a Meritize loan, you can improve your loan terms by sharing your academic profile. Providing your transcript – whether high school, partial or full college or previous skills-based school experience – let Meritize use your learning history to enhance your credit evaluation and improve your loan options.
You don’t have to have great credit. You don’t have to have a co-borrower (but if you do, even better). And you don’t have to be an “A” student to get financial credit for your academic merit. With a Meritize loan you can …
- Use your transcript to enhance your credit and improve your loan options,
- Get pre-approved in minutes,
- Fund the full cost of tuition on your own merit, and
- Choose affordable fixed or variable rates.
Get pre-approved in minutes at https://apply.meritize.com.
Career transition funding, the loan process…
To get started with career transition funding, the process is an easy, painless process:
- Student applies at https://apply.meritize.com, selecting “Third Coast Aviation” as the school and the package that matches your career transition.
- Students submits an transcript(s), official or unofficial, during the application process or the school can submit them through the school portal.
- Meritize responds to the client. If Meritize pre-approves loan, student accepts loan offer.
- TCA completes enrollment verification.
- Paperwork completed, disbursement made, and student gets started!
Making it easy for the student, TCA provides four different packages for students transitioning to a new career (TCA works with different funding sources for non-career transitioning students):
- #1 – Private Pilots License (‘PPL’) to Commercial Pilots License (‘CPL‘)
- #2 – PPL to Certified Flight Instructor (‘CFI‘)
- #3 – PPL to Multi-Engine Instructor (‘MEI‘)
About Third Coast Aviation
Founded in January 2017, Third Coast Aviation (‘TCA‘) is a Texas Gulf Coast aviation company providing Part 61 flight training, aircraft acquisition, sales, and management services. Our seasoned Certified Flight Instructors (CFI, CFII, and MEI) deliver flight training from Discovery Flights to Private Pilot License (PPL), Commercial Pilots License (CPL), CFI and beyond. Our admissions professionals help individuals transition into professional careers through our partnerships with regional air carriers such as GoJet Airlines Inc.; our business-to-business (‘B2B’) clientele provide explosive growth opportunity and longevity for our staff of Certified Flight Instructors (‘CFI’), maintenance professionals, and an exhilarating place for our students to learn!
Third Coast Aviation KEFD / headquarters
11200 Blume Avenue, Houston, TX 77034
© 2017 – 2019 by Third Coast Aviation LLC, all rights reserved.