Third Coast Aviation (‘TCA‘) provides training aircraft rental for its student pilots, focusing on “low wing” flight training. We deliver cost effective training.
- N8089V – 1965 Piper Turbo Dakota
- 220 HP, turbocharged fuel injection engine
- 4 seat with 1,100 lbs. useful load
- 5 hour endurance at 145 knots cruise
- 20,000 ft. ceiling
- all supplemental type certificates are available
- N19VS – 1963 Piper PA-30 Twin Comanche
- 2 X 160 HP engines
- 4 seat
- IFR / VFR
- N9996U – 1977 Grumman AA-5A Cheetah
- 160 HP
- VFR only
- Previously with Bay Area Aero Club, this is a beautiful aircraft wrapped in a red, white and blue U.S. flag motif.
- N26256 – 1977 Grumman AA-5A Cheetah
- 160 HP
- VFR only
- For those of you who have been in the Houston aviation scene for awhile, this is Fletcher Aviation’s “race plane“. Thanks to Norman Harris for helping us add this beauty to our flight line.
- ELITE Systems PI-1000 Professional 5 screen Advanced Aircraft Training Device
- aircraft configurations (single, twin, simple, and complex): Cessna 172R, 172S, T182T, 206, T206; Diamond DA40, DA42; and Beechcraft Baron 58
- Garmin 1000 simulator
About Third Coast Aviation
Founded in January 2017, Third Coast Aviation (‘TCA‘) is a Texas Gulf Coast aviation company providing Part 61 flight training, aircraft acquisition, sales, and management services. Our seasoned Certified Flight Instructors (CFI, CFII, and MEI) deliver flight training from Discovery Flights to Private Pilot License (PPL), Commercial Pilots License (CPL), CFI and beyond. Our admissions professionals help individuals transition into professional careers through our partnerships with regional air carriers such as GoJet Airlines Inc.; our business-to-business (‘B2B’) clientele provide explosive growth opportunity and longevity for our staff of Certified Flight Instructors (‘CFI’), maintenance professionals, and an exhilarating place for our students to learn!
Third Coast Aviation KEFD / headquarters
11200 Blume Avenue, Houston, TX 77034
© 2017 – 2019 by Third Coast Aviation LLC, all rights reserved.