Third Coast Aviation LLC (“TCA“) provides training aircraft rental for its student pilots and member of the TCA Student Association. Our flight line focuses currently on “low wing” flight training, with a focus on delivering cost effective training aircraft.
- N960TE – 2004 Grumman AG-5B Tiger, light weight with a lot of power
- 180 hp
- IFR ready
- Garmin 530W X 2
- 4 place intercom
- N26256 – 1977 Grumman AA-5A Cheetah
- 160 HP
- VFR only
- For those of you who have been in the Houston aviation scene for awhile, this is Fletcher Aviation’s “race plane“. Thanks to Norman Harris for helping us add this beauty to our flight line.
- ELITE Systems PI-1000 Professional 5 screen Advanced Aircraft Training Device
- aircraft configurations (single, twin, simple, and complex): Cessna 172R, 172S, T182T, 206, T206; Diamond DA40, DA42; and Beechcraft Baron 58
- Garmin 1000 simulator
About Third Coast Aviation LLC
Founded in January 2017, Third Coast Aviation LLC is a general aviation company serving the Texas Gulf Coast region, providing CFR Part 61 flight training, aircraft acquisition services, and aircraft sales services. With ranks of seasoned Certified Flight Instructors (CFI, CFII, and MEI), we deliver services to student pilots, from Discovery Flights through their Private Pilot License (PPL) and beyond – creating safe, competent pilots! We don’t stop there, but continue serving pilots with TCA Group Ground School Workshops, BSA Aviation Badge Workshops, and a TCA Student Association.
Third Coast Aviation EFD / headquarters
11200 Blume Avenue, Houston, TX 77034
© 2018 by Third Coast Aviation LLC, all rights reserved.