Founded in 2017, Third Coast Aviation LLC (TCA) is a CFR Title 14 Part 61 flight school providing pilot training in southwest Houston, Texas (KAXH, KLBX). TCA’s training flight line includes three aircraft, both VFR and IFR, as well as an Advanced Aviation Training Device (“AATD”).
TCA’s is differentiated from other flight schools because:
- we have an ELITE Systems P-1000 professional 5 screen system so our students and pilots can train on the best platforms;
- we provide instrument rating training with our IFR certified aircraft (Cessna 172 SP Turbo diesel and Piper Archer II) as well as our two Sr. Certified Flight Instructor – Instrument (CFI-I); and
- we focus on creating a community for our students and pilots.
While TCA has operations many airports, we have offices in the following airports:
- Houston Southwest Airport, KAXH (website) (AOPA listing) – headquarters
- Texas Gulf Coast Regional Airport, KLBX (website) (AOPA listing) – AATD
With pilot training out of the following airports:
- Houston Southwest Airport, KAXH
- Texas Gulf Coast Regional Airport, KLBX
- Pearland Regional Airport, KLVJ (website)
- Scholes International Airport at Galveston, KGLS (website)
© 2017 – 2018 by Third Coast Avaition LLC, all rights reserved.